The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox.
On Wednesday, the Winter Garden Fire Rescue Dept. was called to the city pool in Farnsworth for a chlorine leak. Tcca Granules
Upon arrival at the location on Surprise Drive, crews found city employees trying to contain the leak.
Officials say the leak came from a 250-gallon tank where a valve had broken off. About 200 gallons were caught in a spillover container.
Nearby homes were initially evacuated. A HAZMAT team later contained the leak,
Two city employees and one vendor employee were decontaminated and taken to Health Central Hospital for further evaluation.
Tcca Effervescent Tablet Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.